Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday is OK

Today is going better.

Grandma came over today, and brought lunch. It was so nice to visit with her. I tend to shy away from people lately, but I always feel better after visiting with someone close to me. We went for a walk, and talked a lot, of course. We talked about my illness, and labor, and about the babies' births. I even got through most of it without crying! I told her how important is is to me that people know that their birth was peaceful and clam, and good in a way. I'm glad she knows that.

I really like talking about the boys, and telling the story of their births. I like saying their names, and mentioning them in conversation. I promise I will never shy away from saying their names or talking about their births for fear of making someone uncomfortable. I will always love telling people about my babies, even if it makes me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment