Friday, January 22, 2010

Me, whining.

I am so tired. I was tired yesterday because of Wednesday night, and then we went to Mom's last night for dinner. And today I have been trying to clean the house. It's only 11:30ish and I feel like I could take a nap. I decided to stop cleaning, because I need enough energy to shower, go to a doctor's appointment, stop at Walgreen's, and then visit with BJ. I hate that I don't have enough energy to do simple, everyday things. And it's making me more and more worried about returning to work in a week. How will I manage, if I can barely mop the floors?

I'm also really tired of having to share all of my medical info with everyone. I don't mind filling people in on the details of how I was sick, how bad it was, etc, because it seems to help them understand. BUT I am so sick of my parents, J's parents, and other people asking about every single doctor's visit, etc. I don't feel like telling everyone when I got my period, how long it will be until we can try to get pregnant again, how my bleeding has been, what my latest blood pressure was, etc, etc, etc. Leave me alone! I'm glad that people care, but I am extremely tired of the lack of privacy about my body. I have enough doctors keeping tabs on me, without everyone else, too.

This week has been hard. I don't know why. It almost feels like I'm doing worse than before, emotionally. A lot of it is probably anxiety about going back to work and "leaving" this period behind. Not that I will, in any way, be done processing/grieving. But I feel like I will be forced to move on in some ways. Anyway, enough rambling for today. Although I will probably write about my doctor's appointment... I hope it goes OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment