Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Disconnected Thoughts

Sometimes when I read back over entries on this blog, I still can't believe I am the one writing it. I wonder if that feeling will ever go away?

::

J and I are trying new things to control/improve our individual battles with anxiety. Last night we bought journals to use as a sort of mental dumping ground before bed. It took my quite a while to write anything down—I am big on journalling, but always in a structured, "this is what I'm writing about," read-it-again-later kind of way. So stream of consciousness rambling about my worries did not come easily. However, I did sleep pretty well last night, so hmmm.... maybe it worked! We'll try again tonight and see how it goes.

::

I've had a ridiculous headache all day. It comes and goes, but when I'm walking/moving quickly it is excruciating, for about a second. It's on the right side of my head kind of behind my eyes. I HOPE it's just a migraine and nothing to do with my eyes, but of course I worry that it's my eyes. I hope it goes away—I can honestly say I've never had a headache last this long before.

::

SO glad tomorrow is Thursday. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment