I'm having a lot of trouble focusing so far this week. More than last week. Maybe because last week there was so much to do, and it kept me busy? I could certainly be busy right now if I wanted to be, but for some reason I cannot make myself do anything productive. I feel very unfocused. Even if I decide to do something productive, five minutes later I'm doing something else. Hmmm.....
It has snowed a TON over the last two days. It's fun to have nice, new snow, but my car could not make it up the hill this morning. I got about halfway up once or twice, but always got stuck at the steep part and had to turn around. A lady in a Lexus was doing the same thing, and a big garbage truck was stuck at the bottom, too. So I didn't feel quite so dumb. But I had to call a coworker for a ride in to the office.... sigh. Can't I get a break?
Oh yeah, and last night J and I had a fight about... sledding. Yes, sledding. It was one of those "I realize this is not a big deal, and that it's ridiculous that we are arguing right now, but I can't stop" kind of fights. Lovely. Just what we need right now. Honestly it has been getting more difficult to be extra-nice to him and give him grace lately, as we get further away from the "panic mode" we'd been living in for so long. The combo of grief, winter, my stupid birth control pills that might as well be called "J-can't-do-anything-right pills"... we both have a lot on our minds lately. I don't want our relationship to suffer on top of everything, but I realize that is a very real danger. Luckily we have a super-awesome Valentine's Day weekend planned, so hopefully that will get us both in better spirits.
I'm not sure what the point of this post is... I guess it's a good example of how unfocused I am today. I hope it gets better.
No comments:
Post a Comment