I am so distracted today. I can't seem to focus on anything or make myself be productive! Hate when that happens.
My thoughts are daily occupied by many things. One of the prevailing thoughts today is how badly I wish to be pregnant again. Perhaps it was the news of a friend's new baby, or the time of year (we are almost to the point when we started trying last year), perhaps it's just the desire to get out of this "stuck" place I'm in. I feel so ready to get going, get on with things, try again. I can't explain it. Despite the fear and anxiety that is sure to overwhelm me when it does happen, I still want it so badly.
We are kind of moving in that direction, but no official plans until after our trip in July. This is smart, and good, and waiting on God's timing and for us both to be ready. But I am impatient.
Speaking of the trip..... only 2 weeks until Fai.th's Lo.dge, and then COSTA RICA!!
OK, time to get something done. Geesh.
Thanks for your comment today :) And for reminding me about your blog. I've added you to my reader! I'm not good at keeping up with them any more, but I have such a special place in my heart for other HELLP mamas. . . it's the tiniest little club, we have to look out for each other :)
ReplyDeleteYou sound - amazing. You really, really do. I know grieving and healing are processes that never end, but you remind me of myself at 6 months - except, actually, probably better :) Your timing sounds like ours. . . I wish you nothing but luck when the time comes.