Sunday, June 13, 2010

Celebrate!

Woo hoo! I reached my We.ight Wat.chers goal today!!




It is an ongoing struggle for me to trust my body again since our loss. Part of regaining that trust and confidence is getting back in shape, and being at a healthy weight. Although I was not technically overweight to start out with, I knew I was not at the best weight for my body. We.ight Wat.chers has really helped me learn what it means to take care of myself through the food I eat. It's also been helpful to reestablish what a "normal" portion size looks like for me, after eating for three for several months (oh, how I miss them). I have felt so good these past several weeks as my weight has dropped and my energy levels have risen. I'm still a different shape in a few places, but so thankful to be feeling healthy again. (Next step: get my butt moving with the exercise side of things... definitely NOT my forte!)

No comments:

Post a Comment