OK, I've made this blog public.
(dramatic pause)
I've been so inspired by the amazing community of babylost bloggers out there, and so many of their blogs have helped me in many ways. So, I'm going to experiment with making this blog public. I will still be writing for myself, as if no one was reading. (Probably not many people will, anyway!) But perhaps putting myself out there will be beneficial in some way. Or maybe this blog can help someone else who is in a similar position. Who knows?
One of the reasons I've stayed private thus far is because this blog is primarily a place for me to explore my journey through grief, and I don't always want to share that with others. Also, I REALLY value my privacy, especially in this increasingly-not-private world of the interwebs. So if this doesn't work out, or I feel that privacy would be more valuable than input/support from others right now, that's what I'll do. I'm still in a very selfish/self-protective place with everything, and I offer no apologies for that.
If you happen to have found this place, welcome! And you can read the story of my baby boys by clicking here, or exploring the post labels on the left.
Happy Friday, all!
No comments:
Post a Comment