The end of summer is going by so quickly! Actually, the whole summer, even this whole year, is going by so fast.... So many days early in the year were filled with nothingness, simply trying to survive. So many days are a complete blur in my mind. And yet, this year, despite being the most painful of my life, has also held a lot of good (to my surprise).
There is much beauty in the contrast.
I am really looking forward to this weekend! My sister will be in town, and we've got plans for the fair (I am a HUGE fair nerd, and so is she) among other things. I feel actually excited, like I'm looking forward to something. I honestly did not feel that way about anything until our vacation. Now, it's slowly coming back... the feeling that life may have something to offer, after all.
I am so happy you are looking forward to a few things again. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete