I have to say I've been doing really well with Facebook lately. I can handle about 85% of all the pregnancy/baby posts, pictures, etc. Most of them don't bother me anymore, unless it's a person complaining about morning sickness (several times a day), or whining about day 1 of bed rest. "Pregnancy is SO HARD!" Yes, it is.
But every once and a while, I reach my breaking point. Like today, when I friended a long-lost acquaintance only to promptly be invited to join a page she created for moms in her area. It went something like this: "Are you a beautiful mother who loves her children? Do you want to know about exciting, fun activities for moms and kids in your area?" Thank you, new "friend" for reminding me of the groups that I do not get to join. Thank you for not looking at my page for even 5 seconds, because if you did you would get the gist of what happened nearly 8 months ago, and (hopefully) think twice about what you were about to send me. Sheesh.
vent over
It can be so hard seeing all these things around us. xx
ReplyDelete