Friday, August 13, 2010

Holding Pattern (ttc, or lack thereof)

Well, we've decided to postpone things a bit.... I'm bummed about the delay, but I know it's for the best. I realized that, under ideal circumstances, this month would put us at 20 weeks right around Christmas. Christmas was awful last year as we had just lost the twins, and it derailed everyone's travel/visiting plans for the holiday. My fear of a repeat occurrence would add a lot of extra stress that I simply don't need.

I think the delay will help separate the pregnancies in my mind, and hopefully take away some tiny part of stress. And anything I can do to be less stressed, I will do! I promised myself that we would not move forward unless we both felt 100%, and with this time frame out of the picture I think I'll feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment