Quick update: my BP was high-ish at first check yesterday (138/84), probably because I was seriously freaking out that something was wrong. after sitting for a while it went down to 112/80. whew! My doctor was fabulous and came to see me even though I didn't have an appointment, and is doing blood work to check things out. Meanwhile, I am "taking it easy" this weekend, and going in again on Monday. Ack! I'll have more to say when I'm not typing on my phone, but worry is kicking my butt right now. Praying for peace!
Keeping you in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteHello! My name is Valerie Reinhard, and I am a volunteer with preeclampsia.org. We are currently building our contact list, and would like to add you it! If we can add you, would you please send me a quick email at valeriereinhard@gmail.com? You can see our website at www.preeclampsia.org.
ReplyDeleteAlso, as someone who has also struggled with preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome, I truly appreciate your blog. It's a scary experience, and reading about other people's experiences is helpful. I just had my second baby 8 weeks ago, with NO complications! You will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers, as not that long ago I too was anxiety-ridden over blood pressure, protein, headaches, swelling...all of it! Wishing you much peace and health!
~Valerie