Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank You

Hello! Sorry for the long absence... life has gotten awfully busy lately, and I'm not able to sit down and blog as often as I'd like to.

I want to send an overdue BIG thank you to two ladies in blogworld who have touched me with their thoughtfulness.

First I'd like to thank mommy4boys from Sweet Button Names, for thinking of my boys and writing their names. So thoughtful, and such a sweet surprise. It made me smile when I saw it!

Second, thanks to Melissa from Amazing Mikayla Grace, for including Asher & Evan's names in her beautful tribute at Faith's Lodge. It means a lot that someone else is thinking of them, especially in that place.

I've said it before, but I will say it again: I am so thankful for this online community, and the instant bond we have. It means a lot. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm finding it harder to take the time to blog too, but glad to see a post from you. I enjoyed including your boys in my little remembrance ritual. =)

    ReplyDelete