Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Jill at Footprints on our Hearts for nominating me for the One Lovely blog award. Jill's blog has been a great source of encouragement and support in the months since we lost Asher and Evan. Many other blogs have helped me, too. I am very grateful for the online babyloss community. It's so helpful to know that I'm not alone!

So without further ado, here are the rules of this award:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person wo has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.

And here are the lovely ladies whose blogs I've nominated. Some are relatively new finds, some are blogs I've followed since the beginning of our journey. I am thankful for all of them, and many more than are listed.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you my dear friend for the nomination. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! :) I've gotta work on paying it forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was working on some names and thought of your beautiful boys.
    http://sweetbuttonnames.blogspot.com/2010/10/evan-and-asher.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry to find yet another BLM of twins, i started writing in january myself, after losing my twin girls on oct 20, 2009. im off to read more of your story, and ill be following along with you from now on..
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete