Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Big Day

Today is a milestone day! Today I am 22 weeks and 4 days pregnant, officially the most pregnant I have ever been.

Today and yesterday have both been very bittersweet for me, as I remember what happened at 22 weeks and 3 days with the boys. They came into this world, much too soon. And they left this world, making a   tremendous impact for such short lives. I had a good cry for them last weekend. It's been a while since I've done that, and it felt good. I still miss them so much. But I try to stay as positive from day-to-day as possible for the sake of this new little one.

Of course, I am beyond thrilled to be at this point with Asher & Evan's little sister. She is growing like a weed, and constantly amazing me with the strength of her kicks! I feel incredibly blessed to have her with me, and am so thankful for every single day. Today especially.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching that important goal. Hoping things are still going well.

    ReplyDelete