Over the past year, I have felt a mixture of emotions like I've never experienced before. Who knew it was possible to feel so many different things at once? But the bitterness of the bitter sometimes makes the sweet all that much sweeter. There is great beauty in contrast.
It's with that intro that I share one of the newest, sweetest things: I am pregnant!
The quick details: I'm 13 weeks and some odd days along. I'm due June 11th. One baby, all looks great so far! You can expect to read a lot more about my shifting emotional state over the next several months as I try to maintain sanity. I am already so in love with this little one, and so thankful for each day with him or her. Thanks for sharing in our excitement!
So excited for you <3
ReplyDeleteAll kinds of congrats on your pregnancy! I am so excited for you. And to be able to move another mommies blog to the hope side. Love it!
ReplyDelete~C
Congrats, best wishes for an uneventful and peaceful pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are thrilled for you! While this new little one will never make your loss any less painful, it does give you a new focus but not without new anxieties. Enjoy it as much as you can. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is without incident and you have a beautiful healthy baby!
ReplyDelete